1A Unit Converter Pro is a powerful and easy to use app with a clean and beautiful user interface. This useful tool is user friendly, intuitive, customizable and feature rich and comprises the most commonly used conversions as well as some unusual categories…
With the ‘1A Unit Converter pro’ you enjoy a completely ad-free version of the app and support the further development of this project.
The unique app contains 4 categories of units. It’s the Swiss knife – a toolbox for all occasions – for daily needs, study and work:
★ Basic units:
★ For everyday use:
• currencies (more than 140!)
• fuel consumption
• roman numerals (‘Roman ➜ Arabic’ and ‘Arabic ➜ Roman’)
• body height (‘Metric ➜ US’ and ‘US ➜ Metric’)
• blood sugar level
• shoe sizes (children and adults) and clothing sizes (women and men)
• wind (Beaufort wind force scale, Saffir–Simpson hurricane scale, Fujita tornado damage scale)
• earthquakes (Richter scale and Mercalli scale)
• brewing (°Plato, °Brix, standard gravity)
★ The scientific categories:
• electric current
• flow rate
• sound pressure
• magnetic flux
• magnetic field strength
• radiation (activity, absorbed dose, exposure)
• numeral system
• unit prefixes
– Now with two color schemes and an optimized layout!
– It is now possible to change the order of units in all lists!
Includes a calculator for the 4 basic arithmetic operations! This allows you to convert your own calculations directly into other units.
The units are labeled with the (sometimes not so well known) unit symbols and with the unit names in full (e.g. ha and hectare or bbl and barrel).
Despite the large number of categories, you orient yourself easily inside the app:
Categories can be marked as favorites and are thereafter available in the favorites view. There you will find only the categories that you really want to see.
Within a category, you can easily hide the units, you do not need.
By using a category list, a quick access to any category is possible. Furthermore categories and units may also be searched directly via text input.
When starting the app, the last used category is displayed. Within a category, the last used unit is selected.
The calculation of the results is performed simultaneously when entering the values. An annoying pressing of a “Calculate” button or switching to a different view is not necessary. You immediately see a list of all the results for all units.
A unit can be selected by pressing and holding and also by drop-down menus and tabs.
The result of a conversion can easily be copied to the clipboard and then used in other programs. By long pressing on the input field a value can be pasted from the clipboard.