ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries Access to 54 basic dictionaries for 27 languages included! Download them after installation right from within the app!
Over 200 additional premium dictionaries for 20 languages are available for In-App Purchase.
Electronic versions of dictionaries from the world’s leading publishers, including HarperCollins, Compact Verlag, K Dictionaries, and dictionaries compiled by ABBYY lexicographers. You can be confident in your translations.
Once you buy ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries, you have access to the basic set of 54 general dictionaries for the following language combinations, including 41 English dictionaries (download required):
– English <-> Chinese (both traditional and simplified), Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
– English -> Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Swedish
– Russian <-> English, French, German, Latin
There are also over 200 additional dictionaries for 20 languages available for purchase directly from within the application. Accurate translations, phonetic transcriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, examples of use and word forms are available for the following language combinations:
– English <-> French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
– German <-> French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
– Russian <-> Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian
– Ukrainian <-> English, Polish, Russian
– Monolingual English, German, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian dictionaries.
For a complete list of dictionaries with detailed descriptions, visit our website at http://www.abbyy.com/lingvo_android/dictionaries
System requirements: OS Android version 2.2 and higher
• Reliable and accurate translations
• Fast and easy look-up
• Comprehensive entries from several dictionaries in one window
• Integration with on-device Google search engine
• Hypertext – a single-tap translation for any word in the entry
• Native audio pronunciations for most common words (in some dictionaries)
• Spelling suggestions for mistyped words
• Ability to look up words from the clipboard
We fixed a number of bugs including an issue with empty cards on some old devices.