AOA: Always on Display is one of the useful tools every phone needs to optimize the user experience. If you use your phone a lot and have many different applications that need to notify each other instantly, this is the right application for you. Useful for viewing in low light conditions, you can read this information without touching the screen.
- Themes – Default, One UI, Stickers
- Battery status display
- Multiple screen orientations
- Calendar view with events
- Root (Superuser) compatible
- Edge Lighting with custom colors and styles
- Fingerprint, and biometric unlock
- SMS message reply
- Notch support
- Sketch pad to take notes, or draw on the go
- Compatible with all screens such as AMOLED, OLED, LCD
- Curved edge option for square displays
- Notification with badge count
- Glance Display which activates only on notifications
- Time Rules for custom start/end times
- Interactive notifications with action buttons; Swipe left to dismiss, right to hide
- Many clocks such as animated, analog, or digital
- Screen brightness control
- HD Backgrounds
- launcher shortcuts such as calendar, flashlight, camera, calculator
- Fully customizable with many settings; Set colors, icons, fonts, text size
- Automatic rules for better battery life
- The auto movement to prevent AMOLED burn-in
- Pocket mode option
- Memo option with sticky notes
Can be used on many different devices
If you are a mobile device user using the Android operating system, this is a very useful application. As for phones, and tablets using this operating system are highly customizable and easy for users to install. So the AOA: Always on Display can optimize all features for a variety of popular devices from today’s manufacturers.
Display information on the lock screen
Also, users with devices with this operating system often face problems in displaying and notifying users. A notification will be sent to the user when the phone is on the lock screen. To check this, you have to touch the screen, which is very time-consuming. If you find yourself in this situation, this is the application for you, and notifications will effectively appear on your lock screen.
A lot of information is displayed
However, many users are also concerned about not being able to see different types of notifications on their phone screens. On the contrary, this becomes the strength of this application, allowing you to optimally display different applications with different types of notifications. Applications such as clock, music control, current weather, and date are all displayed in detail through this application. At that point, users will be able to create their own experiences of using their phones in smart and highly optimal ways.
Different and unique display modes
Besides the many applications that can be displayed on the screen when locked, the application also offers different display modes. When starting to use the application, the user can go to the settings and select the themes already prepared. Different modes such as clock-oriented display, weather-oriented display, calendar, and event-oriented display can all be selected according to your preference.
Add edge lighting for more uniqueness
Moreover, one of the other reasons users use this is definitely to make their phone stand out. Instead of a locked phone with no information on the screen, this application allows you to make your phone unique. So, one of AOA’s favorite features: Always on Display aims to enable multi-colored lines of light to appear at the edge of the screen. Then your phone will be more eye-catching than ever.