It supports modern technologies:
It offers an autocompletion support for HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, and Angular
It supports FTP:
You can download a file from the FTP server, send a file to the FTP server, and browse directories on the FTP server.
It allows previewing web pages in application:
Allows you to get a quick preview of your web page. You don’t need to open a browser. A JS error console is included.
It supports not only web technologies:
It is small:
Less than 2 MB installation file.
By buying this version you support further development of the editor, and get some additional features :
Line wrap, unlimited redo , autocomplete support for PHP and SQL , syntax colouring settings , quick switch between documents, send file to another app (e.g. Google Drive) .
Full list of features:
– Web pages preview in the application
– Autocompletion for HTML tags and attributes including user created class names and Ids
– Autocompletion for CSS selectors, rules and attributes
– Autocompletion for Bootstrap and AngularJS classes and attributes
– Autocompletion for jQuery functions and selectors
– Autocompletion for keywords and standard library functions for C/C++ and Python languages
– Autocompletion for LaTeX commands.
– Downloading files from the FTP server
– Uploading files to the FTP server
– Browse directories on the FTP server
– Bottom toolbar with most used characters and cursor controls.
– Search and replace, using regular expressions
– Unlimited undo
– Different codepages support
– Line numbering
– Several opened files at the same time
– Hardware keyboard support
– Font size settings
Full version features:
– No adds
– Line wrap
– Autocompletion for PHP functions and variables
– Autocompletion for SQL
– Light theme
– Syntax coloring settings
– Autocompletion in find and replace fields
– Unlimited Redo
– Quick switch between documents
– Send file to another app (e.g. Google Drive)
WARNING! Current version of the editor fully suports only English-like scripts (Latin, Cyrillic, Creek etc.)South and Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern scripts support will be added in future releases.