Apex Launcher Pro Mod Apk helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it.” – MakeUseOf
“Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast.” – Pocket Now
“We must say it is as smooth as butter.” – Droid Life
Five Best Android Launchers – Lifehacker
Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017 – Devs-Lab
15 best Android launcher apps of 2017 – Android Authority
Download Also : Fonts Type – Fancy Fonts Keyboard (Premium)
Apex Launcher Features:
- Customizable home screen and app drawer grid size
- Scrollable dock with up to 10 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (status bar, dock, etc.)
- Custom icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
- Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
- Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
- Convenient icon gestures (swipe up and down actions)
- More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
- Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
- Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
- Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
- More features on the way!
- Long press an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
- Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Set Apex Launcher as the default home screen app to create icon shortcuts from other apps (e.g., Chrome).