App Cloner Premium Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
Cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of options to tweak the new app copy, apart from changing the app name or icon.
Note: WhatsApp is not supported due to technical limitations even though some YouTube videos use WhatsApp as an example for cloning an app.
- Not all apps can be cloned. Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
- Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the new app may not work in case it verifies its certificate or if it interacts with other apps by the same publisher.
- App components that depend on the certificate such as Google Play services, Google Maps, Google Cloud
- Messaging or in-app purchases will not work and/or break the cloned app.
- Most Google apps can’t be cloned. Apps with extension files, for example really large games, can’t be cloned either.
- Hosts blocker and SOCKS proxy don’t work with native network connections as used by most web browsers, web views and audio/video streaming apps.
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• eBay (still works before Android 8.0)
• Pokemon GO
• Skype for Business
• WhatsApp (please clone GBWhatsApp or YoWhatsApp instead)
• Most Google apps (however, Chrome, Gmail & YouTube work fine with some limitations)
• Most Microsoft apps (however, Skype & LinkedIn work fine)
Use ‘Report app issue’ to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or doesn’t click, you must temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters or floating widgets.
App Cloner PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of premium options:
• Clone premium apps (Messenger, Gmail, Fake GPS apps, Bukalapak, GBWhatsApp, YoWhatsApp, VK, Parallel Space)
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps & watch faces