The aura icon pack is a package of IOS-like icons with some nice modern gradients. Ultra sleek iconography, 10 wallpapers included, and many more to come, 6 kwgt presets, and support for all popular launchers like Nova launcher or Lawnchair.
A colorful set of icons, consisting of 1.525 icons for now (plan is to make at least around 2.000 from user requests), with an iOS-like design and colorful gradients. Send us your icon requests and help us grow!
The aura icon pack is a set of icons, and a special launcher for Android is required, for example, Nova launcher, Atom launcher, Apex launcher, Poco launcher, etc. It will not work with Google Now Launcher or any launcher that comes with the phone. (like Samsung, Huawei, etc.)
Features of Aura icon pack:
• Resolution of icons – 192x192px (HD)
• Beautiful and cool color palette
• Professional highest quality design
• Alternate icons with different color gradients and styles
• Easily apply or download wallpaper
• Icon search and showcase
• Tap to send icon requests
• Cloud wallpapers
• Themes inside the app (in settings – pick light, dark, AMOLED, or transparent)
• Dynamic calendar icons
– How to send an icon request? Open our app and go to the Request tab (last tab on the right) Check all icons you want to be themed on and send requests with a floating button (through email).
– How to set wallpaper? Open our app and find the Wallpapers tab (in the middle), then select the wallpaper you want and Set it or Download it. New wallpapers are added frequently.
– How to search or find an alternate icon:
– 1. Long press icon to replace on homescreen → Icon options → Edit → Tap icon → Select icon pack → Press arrow on top right to open icons
– 2. Swipe to access different categories or use the search bar to find alternate icons, tap to replace, done!
Supported Launchers 👍:
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • ADW ex Launcher • Apex Launcher • Go Launcher • Google Now Launcher • Holo Launcher • Holo ICS Launcher • LG Home Launcher • LineageOS Launcher • Lucid Launcher • Nova Launcher • Niagara Launcher • Pixel Launcher • Posidon Launcher • Smart Launcher • Smart pro-Launcher • Solo Launcher • Square Home Launcher • TSF Launcher
Other launchers can simply apply our icons from your launcher settings.