Best Tuner – Perfect Tuner MOD APK (Ads Removed)
Best Tuner – Perfect Tuner is an easy-to-use free mobile application with which you will be able to tune your guitar or other music instruments quickly. We have 398 types of tunings.
Our tuner includes sets of sounds characteristic of different types of instruments.
With our Perfect Tuner app you can tune electric guitar and bass guitar. The sounds for our application were recorded by professional musicians using cello, violin and more. Sounds that cannot be generated by a musician have been created synthetically. Our best guitar Tuner offline will also appeal to those who play the double bass or viola, and thanks to the chromatic tuner, those who play the mandolin and bouzouki will also be satisfied. What is the most important: it is a free tuner.
Perfect Tuner contains a set of useful tools like metronome and chord library (for ukulele and guitar).
The algorithm in the best guitar tuner offline app has been prepared for the most effective recognition of instrument sounds, even unusual ones like cavaquinho and banjo. To get the best auto tune result, play the sound several times.
Perfect Tuner app for instruments has three modes: auto tune, manual and pro – chromatic tuner mode. If you play violin or looking for ukulele tuner – this tuning app will be the best for you! App works offline.
★ Auto Tune – automatic tuning – examined the frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound of the specific frequencies of pure sound.
★ Manual – sound tuning – select a specific sound that will be tuned.
Tune your music instrument like a professional (with frequency):
• Guitar tuner: you can choose between 6 string, 7 string and 12 string tunings like Open G tuning or drop d tuning
• Bass guitar tuner: you can choose between 4 string and 5 string
• Ukulele tuner: you can find C6 or D6 and more
• Viola: tuner standard tuning
• Violin tuner: standard tuning, Open D and more
• Cello & fiddle
• Mandolin & domra tuner
• Banjo tuner: you can find 4- string and 5- string
• Balalaika & cavaquinho
• Or try chromatic tuner for pro
• guitar tuning: Drop-D, Drop-C, Drop-A, & more
• Other drop tunings
• Open tuning
Features in the tuning app:
– recordings of real sounds of guitar and ukulele
– sets of strings characteristic for different types of guitars,
– the ability to set the frequency of sound “a” (concert pitch) in Hz (herz),
– the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents,
– instrument head view (like guitar or violin),
– chord library: find any chord diagram (guitar tabs) and hear how it sounds. Find chords both for guitar and for ukulele.
– metronome: set your tempo and customize your time signature.
– almost 400 professional tunings (mostly for guitars)
– ability to set frequency filter
– useful music set for all guitars (electric guitar and acoustic guitar)
– custom tuning – choose sounds (note) for guitar, for violin and more
– presets for your music instrument – like guitars or ukelele
– chromatic tuner mode – you can practise diapason using it
– auto tune and manual mode
– professional frequency settings – choose the concert pitch in Hz and transposition
– guitar tuner offline
– it is a free pro tuner; you don’t have to pay.
– Tap the tempo
– Set the tempo precisely in the metronome
– Tempo tuning from 20 to 300 BPM
Bugs fixed, general improvement, tutorial.