Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather
Dark Sky is the most accurate source of hyperlocal weather information. With down-to-the-minute forecasts, you’ll know exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you’re standing. (It’s like magic.)
Featured in: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Wired, and more.
DARK SKY FREE
The app is free to download and includes a full 24-hour forecast, a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions, and beautiful weather maps.
DARK SKY PREMIUM
Sign up for a two-week free trial to explore all of the premium features below! If you love it as much as we think you will, it’s only $2.99 / year thereafter (that’s 25 cents a month — barely the cost of a gumball, and way tastier!).
· Down-to-the-minute Forecasts ·
Down-to-the-minute forecasts tell you exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you’re standing.
· Rain Notifications and Alerts ·
Rain Notifications, Severe Weather Alerts, and Custom Alerts keep you on top of ever-changing weather conditions, without having to open the app.
· Daily Summaries ·
Schedule a Daily Summary, and we’ll send you a morning weather report right to your lock screen.
· Widgets ·
Widgets show you the weather right on your homescreen: Current conditions, next hour rain forecasts, a daily summary, and a look at the week ahead.
Dark Sky is currently available in the US, UK, and Puerto Rico.
– Unified Forecast tab with next 24-hour and week forecasts
– Save up to six locations; swipe left or right to switch between
– Historical forecasts with Time Machine
– Additional current conditions; tap the current temperature to see more details
– Expanded timeline option; long press on any timeline hour to toggle between 12 and 24 rows
– Landscape support
– Refresh button on widgets
– Support for notification channels & app shortcuts
– Background service improvements
– Bug fixes