The data counter widget keeps track of how much network traffic your mobile uses. Find out if any apps are stealing your data. A discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to monitor your mobile data usage. You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually – just take a look at the screenshots.
– Home screen widget
– App data usage (Android 6+)
– Device data usage
– Roaming usage
– Historical data usage
– Flexible data plans and billing cycles with custom start dates and lengths: Monthly, weekly, daily, prepaid, etc.
– Internet speed screen and quick settings tile
– Internet speed test (Speedtest® by Ookla®)
Install the pro version of the app and also unlock the following features:
– Status bar widget
– Data quota
– Dual/multi-SIM support (Android 6-9 (Google removed support in Android 10))
– Bigger selection and custom background colours and text colours
– Status bar Internet speed meter
Data counter widget works great with mobile networks such as Vodafone, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Telefónica, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Airtel, América Móvil, Orange, Telenor, NTT Docomo, Mobile TeleSystems, MTN, TIM, and many, many more.
This is the only data manager you’ll need.