Earthquake Network Pro MOD APK (Unlocked)
Earthquake Network Pro is the most comprehensive app on earthquakes and for most countries of the world, it is the only earthquake early warning system able to alert you before the seismic waves.
– Real-time detection of earthquakes using networks of smartphones
– User’s reports on felt earthquakes
– Automatic e-mails and SMS with your coordinates are sent when an earthquake is detected in real-time
– Earthquake data from national and international seismic networks starting from magnitude 0.0
– Chatrooms for exchanging info during earthquakes
Features of the PRO version
– Earthquake notifications through a voice synthesizer
– Earthquake visualization with augmented reality
– Priority in chat during quake emergencies
– No advertising
The Earthquake Network research project develops a smartphone-based earthquake early warning system able to detect earthquakes in real-time and alert the population in advance. Smartphones can detect earthquakes thanks to the accelerometer onboard each device. When an earthquake is detected, users with the application installed are immediately alerted. Since earthquake waves travel at a finite speed (from 5 to 10 km/s) it is possible to alert the population not yet reached by the damaging waves of the earthquake. For the scientific details about the project please refer to the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America journal at http://goo.gl/lFBLYm
The Earthquake Network app allows you to receive real-time alerts of the earthquakes detected by the network, manually report an earthquake you felt, and chat with other people during an earthquake emergency. When an earthquake is detected in real-time near your location, the app can send an automatic SMS and e-mails to a list of contacts with your precise position in space. This can be useful for rescuing without the need for user interaction with the app. You can also send a request for help or you can say that you are fine with just one click. The app also shows information on the earthquakes detected by the national and international seismic networks.
Note that the information on earthquakes detected by national and international seismic networks is usually published with a delay ranging from a few minutes to many hours, depending on the seismic network.
Update of software libraries