EasyWay provides users with information about public transport in some countries supported by the application. From there, traffic-related information is fully displayed for users to easily find and use. Users can navigate to vehicle stations using time-distance parameter graphs. I would say that searching is easy and doesn’t cause much trouble for users.
Find information about public transport
Visit any EasyWay-supported city and find important information about public transportation at your fingertips. Users can easily observe the properties of the information from time, charts, and prices that need to be paid. Therefore, it helps newcomers to new cities to quickly access public information and get where they want to go.
Detailed information to help you navigate
Once you know where to go, open the EasyWay map to find your way. You’ll see an overview map of public transport locations and can accurately monitor distances from there to relevant stops. At the same time, the application experience is similar to that of Google Maps, providing users with accurate and complete information. Users can view from general to specific.
– Optimal A to B route search;
– Full list of current public transport routes, display-on-the-map possibility in the provided cities
– Route scheme, schedule or interval, service time, and travel cost;
– GPS tracking of your movement;
– Public Transport GPS data for selected cities;
– Real-time Stop schedule and Route direction;
– Bookmarks, Cities, and Routes Cache for traffic optimization;
– Information on wheelchair-accessible transport;
– Multi-language interface.