Learn English words and phrases with the application of English for beginners. Hi! Here is the English tutorial for those who want to start speaking English fast and free of charge.
You can choose any of 48 topics to learn English words and phrases
– Family and friends
– Calendar and time
– Age and stages of life
– Babies and children
– Parts of the body
– The senses
– People and their character
– Feelings and emotions
– Shoes and accessories
– Hobbies and interests
– The world around us
– Prepositions and adverbs
– Household chores
– Fruit and berries
– Food and drinks
– City and country
– Shops and shopping
– Society life
– Free time
– Books and art
– Cinema and theater
– Nature and environment
– History and politics
– Health and disease
Each lesson consists of 5 parts (+/- 20 min.):
1. Vocabulary. Learn new words and phrases, the way they are pronounced, and pictures that match them.
2. Speaking. Practice your pronunciation.
3. Listening. Match the picture with a word or phrase.
4. Reading. Choose one of the words or phrases under the picture.
5. Writing. Make a word out of letters or put missing words in sentences.
Create your own set of words. You can add words to your notebook that are difficult for you to remember or that you need for your personal use in the coming days. Thanks to a personal notepad, you can independently determine which word to start learning, regardless of the topic.
You can customize the color of the theme, and choose the shade with which you will be more comfortable.
You can set your timetable. Click on the icon with the clock and choose days and hours. You will have a sound and text reminder.
You can choose your mode of difficulty:
– only words
– only phrases
– together words and phrases in English
– the number of words and phrases for one lesson 6 – 12 – 24
– disable visual cues (pictures)
– disable audio prompts (pronunciation)
– partially close words
The program of each lesson is developed by highly-qualified teachers and the voice records are made by professional announcers.
You can learn English words and phrases online and even if you are not connected to the Internet.
You can also see statistics:
– your progress in learning English words and phrases;
– your progress in pronouncing words and phrases;
– you progress in spelling writing.
You can tell your friends about your progress:
– Share the link on Facebook
– Share the link on Twitter
– Share the link on Google+ or any other social network.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
If you have any questions, write to us please: [email protected]
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for choosing our application!