eXtreme Movie Manager 9
Movie database manager that extracts movie information from online sources and enables you to organize your collection in an efficient manner. The most advanced movie catalog ever! eXtreme Movie Manager – Manage all your Movies / TVShow in your Hard Disk, USB Devices, Original DVD, Blu-Ray Discs, VHS and more!
All New Design, XMM has been rewritten from scratch.
Now you have More Skin to choose and a new clean and simple Interface
Catalog your Ripped Movies by Simply Scanning your Devices…
Device scanner is new, now is more smart and can automatically catalog all your collection (Ripped Movies, DVD, Blu-Ray, NAS, Networked Media Tanks ecc…)
We love TV Shows, We have made the new Device Scanner able to catalog automatically all your collection.
Collecting TV Series is now just a click away. With the built-in functions to extract automatically TV Shows Title, Season, Episode number and Episode Titles will really extremely easy add everything to your database.
New MagicScript Engine!
Import all information from internet like cast, crew, pictures, fanart, trailers is now more easy. XMM will work in background, will import all movies info from your favourite website automatically. You have just to add Movies, the other things will be managed by XMM. It will prompt you only in case there are more sources for a movie
Browse you collection ONLINE, anywhere and share with your friends!
With the “My Website” function you can create your collection in one click. With the built in FTP Manager XMM will take care of uploading everything in your server, automatically. Beautiful movie details page using Fanarts as background.. Fanarts are automatically download by XMM with Scripts like THEMOVIEDB. Complete Actors, Directors, Producers etc… database, with information downloaded automatically from Web
Watch Trailers direcly with XMM
Import the trailers with scripts in your language and watch inside the MovieCard.
– We have made powerful tools to export your collection in Android, iPhone, NMT Devices, XBMC etc…
– Browse your collection in Popcornhour Products! (Work also with other NMT)!
– With the built in My NTM Device Function XMM will create webpages and will sincronize with your NTM.
– Browse your collection in MediaPortal (with MyFilms plugin)
– Export your collection in XML, My Films will read it and show your collection!
– Now when you import episode info the existing info are not overwritten anymore.