Fing – Network Tools is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
Fing App Overview
Always want to know who is connected to your WiFi. With proper support for Fing, friends can now control any device that connects to their network for free. Not only that, but this application also offers more features about whether the network is secure. In addition, there is also the possibility of detecting the presence of hidden cameras in rooms you enter for the first time. at the hotel.
- This is a tool for you to discover all devices that are accessing your wifi without receiving permission.
- Manually block the devices you know or automatically block all unknown devices when trying to break into wifi.
- Use the intelligent hidden camera inspection feature in unsafe locations to secure your information.
- Control information on recent devices such as model, vendor, and manufacturer
- Control the time to use the fixed network. When you set up wifi, it will automatically turn on and off, brilliant and helpful.
Collect Wi-Fi stealing device information
First of all, millions of users around the world are very interested in great tools. In particular, who is connecting to your home Wi-Fi without permission? To better solve this problem, we have provided the ability to control the information and number of people stealing WiFi on such historic highways.
Extensive experience in blocking devices
Users can request a block if they know which devices are connected to their home network. Specifically, you can arbitrarily block any device you don’t want to use on your WLAN with the push of a button. Not only that, but this application has an even better feature of automatically blocking unknown devices, i.e. unauthorized intruders.
Smart WIFI automatically turns on and off
Not only that, but Fing also offers users the ability to control internet usage time at home, work, etc. In particular, users as parents or administrators can set and set control rights. Set specific times to turn Wi-Fi on and off without having to do it manually. This is until the time she promised that no one could turn her Wi-Fi on. This is a useful feature if you have small children in your family.
Check for the presence of anonymous cameras
Additionally, Fing is constantly being improved to offer many groundbreaking membrane features. One of them is the camera detection function. These days, small cameras that are hidden in hotels to capture other people’s sensitive or secret moments are becoming more and more common. If you use us, can you tell me if there are hidden cameras in this place?
Secure your home Wi-Fi
It is also becoming increasingly common for hackers to hack many network operators. Although illegal, they fearlessly continued to practice. So to avoid an unfortunate situation, you can only use Fing to check if your home WiFi is currently safe. Not only that but unfortunately your home WiFi is hacked, and the application’s system will send you an instant notification via SMS or email.
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
- Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
- See devices near your home with Digital Fence
- Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
- Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
- Analyze bandwidth usage by device
Ultimately, if you want to make sure that everything related to your network is secure, Fing is an essential choice. Can the user scan once to see if there are WiFi hotspots around here, or even check for recently available devices via Digital Fence? You can also access complete and detailed information such as IP address, MAC address, and on-device.