Free Download Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a solution for the automated processing of PDF documents.
Overview of Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor
With this, PDF files can be processed automatically. Can monitor any number of folders to automatically print, rename or move incoming PDF files to dynamically named folders.
Can narrow down the PDF files to be processed with various profile-specific filters – the document text, PDF metadata, and general file information are available as filters.
After optional validation and formatting, the extracted data can be used (after optional validation and formatting) for naming folders or the file name and saved as an extract in a CSV file.
Features of Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor
- Print, rename, move, or copy PDF files automatically
- Store embedded PDF attachments in any folder for archiving
- Extract textual data from PDF documents automatically and save them as CSV file
- Monitor any number of folders (hot folder monitoring)
- Create individual rules for different tasks
- Filter by document text, file date, attachment name or count, title
- Create the storage location (storage folder) dynamically from PDF document properties or based on content
- Get informed about different processing statuses by email
- Limit the automatic processing of PDF files to certain days and times, for example, to print only during office hours
- Combine a scan and OCR process with subsequent automatic naming by the Automatic Email Processor to be able to file older PDF documents in a structured way as well
- Perform subsequent actions e.g., start a program with the path of the saved PDF file or PDF attachment as a parameter
- Process all already existing PDF files of a folder (with user-defined criteria)
- Sort PDF files automatically or have them moved to another folder and subfolder created dynamically from file properties
- Send an Excel report with an overview and detailed information regularly
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more