Greenify MOD APK (Premium/Donate Unlocked)
- Donate / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify apk.
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
Don’t let your phone or tablet slow down or drain its battery after installing many apps. With Greenify, your device will run almost as smoothly and consistently as it did the first day you used it!
Greenify: The App That Helps You Save Battery and Improve Performance
Greenify is a popular app that helps Android users save batteries and improve performance on their devices. The app is designed to identify and put into hibernation any apps that are consuming too much battery or resources in the background. By doing so, Greenify helps users extend their battery life and improve the overall performance of their devices.
How Does Greenify Work?
Greenify works by identifying apps that run in the background and consume resources, even when they are not in use. These apps are known as “hibernating” apps. Once identified, Greenify puts these apps into hibernation, which stops them from running in the background and consuming resources. This helps to save battery and improve performance.
One of the key features of Greenify is its ability to identify apps that are consuming too much battery or resources, even when they are not in use. This helps users understand which apps are causing problems and take action to fix them.
Another important feature of Greenify is its ability to “boost mode.” This mode allows users to quickly and easily put selected apps into hibernation when they are not in use, which helps to save battery and improve performance.
Benefits of Using Greenify
There are many benefits to using Greenify, including:
- Improved battery life: By putting “hibernating” apps into hibernation, Greenify helps users extend the battery life of their devices.
- Improved performance: By stopping apps from running in the background and consuming resources, Greenify helps to improve the overall performance of devices.
- Greater control over apps: Greenify gives users greater control over which apps are running on their devices, and the ability to put problematic apps into hibernation.
- Easy to use: Greenify is user-friendly and easy to use, making it accessible to users of all experience levels.
Greenify is a powerful app that helps Android users save batteries and improve performance on their devices. By identifying and putting into hibernation “hibernating” apps that are consuming too much battery or resources in the background, Greenify helps users extend their battery life and improve the overall performance of their devices. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, Greenify is a must-have app for anyone looking to improve their device’s performance and battery life.
Support Shizuku for much smoother normal and (non-ROOT) shallow hibernation. (Permission needs to be granted in Shizuku Manager first)
Improved compatibility with Android 13.
Xposed features are now removed, due to compatibility reasons.