Hisnul Muslim | حصن المسلم consists of authentic du’as/ssupplications, remembrance/azkaar from the Quran and sunnah. Most of this app is adapted from the popular book of authentic supplications, “Hisnul-Muslim” compiled by the Shaykh, Sa’eed Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtaanee. The rest of the supplications consist of Duas from the Qur’an and some other authentic duas from the sunnah, compiled from various mentioned sources.
Hisnul Muslim Features
– Translation languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, URDU, ROMAN URDU
– Transliterations to help those who are still learning arabic (Note: it is NOT recommended to rely on this and abandon learning arabic).
– Audio for each dua, listen & repeat (for memorization)
– Dua TEXT and AUDIO SHARING
– Search for any dua – search using title, translation or phonetic!
– References for each dua
– Mark your favorites for easy access
– Umrah section – umrah duas compiled in a simple step-by-step guide form.
– 99 Names of Allaah
– Extra reading