IDAGIO is the leading streaming app for classical music with over 2 million tracks, exclusive releases and personalized recommendations.
• Browse the comprehensive collection and filter by composer, work, orchestra, soloist and more
• Compare concert and orchestra recordings of the same work with ease
• Discover new classical music with your personalized Weekly Mix
• Get inspired with exclusive playlists curated by experts and artists from within the classical music community
TRY FOR FREE: Not sure whether you want to upgrade to a paid subscription? You can try it for free and decide later, or continue using the app without paid features.
• Play music everywhere and anytime with offline listening
• Listen to your tracks without interruptions
• High-quality audio (MP3 320kbps or FLAC 16bit 44.1kHz)
• Connect to 3rd party devices like Sonos, Chromecast, Bluesound or Burmester
• Select tracks with on-demand playback.
IDAGIO Premium costs $9.99 and IDAGIO Premium+ $14.99 per month – the subscription renews automatically and you can cancel at any time.*
IDAGIO is the leading streaming service for classical music. Crafted in Berlin by a world-class team of over 80 passionate experts in music, technology, business and design, IDAGIO offers a search tailor-made for classical music, a catalog of over 2 million licensed tracks, and exclusive recordings and playlists – all available in CD-quality sound (FLAC). Each artist, orchestra and ensemble has a clear profile displaying albums and recorded works including filters such as composer, conductor, soloists and more. IDAGIO has subscribers in over 190 countries and the app has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times worldwide.