Internet Speed Monitor Pro MOD APK (Unlocked)
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Startup privacy consent disabled;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
The Internet Speed Monitor is an application that specializes in the internet speed display. It can always be displayed on the screen and shows the internet speed in real time.
The popular function of the Data Usage Monitor has been turned into an app. Flexible settings and high functionality.
Free version features
– Monitoring internet speed.
– Add a variety of settings.
PRO version features
– Judgment function of the currently communicating application.
– Hide ads.
■About the permissions used by this application
[Read phone status and identity]
To get the amount of data usage by app and to identify the communicating app
[Wi-Fi connection information]
To determine the type of communication
Location permission was added since Android 9.0 to get SSID information, so please turn it off if you are under Android 9.0 or don’t need SSID information.
[Full network access]
Show Network Connection.
For advertising display.
To collect information needed to improve the app, such as error information.
[Run at startup]
In order to automatically start the resident service when the terminal is started.
[draw over other apps]
To display the internet speed monitor with an overlay.
- Compatible with Android 13.
- Correspondence to the problem that the color change function cannot be used on some devices.