Light Void Pro – White Minimal Icons is a simple, clean, minimal, flat icons, matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery and weather. Icon centers are transparent creating a window to the background behind them. The hollow icon center changes with whatever is behind it making the entire display blend together very well. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn’t support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.lightvoidfree
• 3,700+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition white icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• The middle sections of the flat white icons are transparent letting each show off your wallpaper
• Contains over 3,700 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request icons via “Request” tab
• Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
Nova Launcher is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/. Other popular launchers that support icon packs include Evie Launcher, Microsoft Launcher, Smart Launcher, Poco Launcher, ADW, etc.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack