Listen Audiobook Player Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
Please email me if you have any questions or experience any trouble.
For fast and friendly support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can get DRM free books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, Overdrive (through your library), https://tantor.com, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, http://www.downpour.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
– Embedded chapters are supported as well.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.5x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/GPz8SA
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian), French (Français), Spanish (Español), Italian (Italiano)
• Added support for external and embedded cue sheets. If external the .cue file name must match the audio file name.
• Added ability to import bookmarks created by Smart Audiobook Player to assist in migration.
• Fix to keep full chapter name when it contains a “:” character. Requires book rescan to take effect.
• Fix crash in Android Q preview.