LongShot for long screenshot Stitch multiple screenshots/images into a pixel-perfect long one or capture a long web page directly. Plus a handy tool for taking multiple screenshots. LongShot is a great app for taking long screenshots of conversations, web pages, threads, etc.
* Read before download
1. If you don’t know how to use this app, watch the tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZLq-bMExY. If there’s anything not working for you, please send me an email: [email protected].
2. The screenshot quality is LOSSLESS. If you share it with other apps and get blurred, that is because those apps compressed the screenshot.
Please watch this tutorial video first before downloading:
• Automatically merge multiple screenshots/images into one vertically or horizontally, with a bunch of options.
• Auto scroll (Android 7.0+ only).
• Auto capture screenshots after scrolling.
• Floating screenshot capturing buttons make taking multiple screenshots a breeze.
• Powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image.
• Capture long web page with only 2 clicks: set start position (optional), set end position – done!
• No watermarks, all features are free, and non-intrusive (closable) ads.
We need your help! If you have any suggestions or bug reporting, feel free to contact us.