MacroDroid Pro MOD APK is the easiest way to automate your daily tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Via the smart user interface, MacroDroid offers a simple solution to make automated tasks on your device in just a few taps. MacroDroid is even compatible with Locale and Tasker plugins to expand the range of possibilities even further.
MacroDroid MOD APK helps you by automating the activities you did manually before, and customize them in a way that works for you. A few examples of how MacroDroid can help you to get automated:
- Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; switch on Bluetooth and start playing music when you enter your car. Or switch on WiFi when you are near your house.
- Reduce battery drain (like dimming your screen and switching Wifi off)
- Saving on roaming costs (automatically switch off your Data)
- Increasing safety during commuting by reading your incoming notifications (via Text to Speech) and sending automated responses via email or SMS
- Make custom sound and notification profiles.
- Remind you to do certain tasks using timers and stopwatches.
These are just a few examples out of limitless scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier. With only 3 simple steps this is how it works:
1. Select a Trigger.
The trigger is the cue for the macro to start. MacroDroid offers over 70 triggers to start your macro, i.e. location-based triggers (like GPS, cell towers, etc), device status triggers (like battery level, app starting/closing), sensor triggers (like shaking, light levels, etc), and connectivity triggers (like Bluetooth, Wifi and Notifications).
Macros can be triggered automatically, but it is also possible to create a shortcut on the home screen of your device or start using the unique and customizable Macrodroid sidebar.
2. Select the Actions you like to automate.
MacroDroid can perform over 100 different actions, that you typically would do by hand. Connect to your Bluetooth or Wifi device, select volume levels, speak text (like your incoming notifications or current time), start a timer, dim your screen, and many more.
3. Optionally: Configure Constraints.
MacroDroid’s unique interface offers a Wizard that guides step by step through the configuration of your first macros.
It is also possible to use an existing template from the template section and customize it to your needs.
The built-in forum allows you to get help from other users, allowing you to easily learn the ins and outs of MacroDroid.
For more experienced users
MacroDroid offers more comprehensive solutions like the use of Tasker and Locale plugins, system/user-defined variables, scripts, intents, advance routing like IF, THEN, ELSE clauses, use of AND + ORs
The free version of MacroDroid allows you to configure up to 5 macros. The Pro version (a small one-time fee) unleashes the full power of MacroDroid and lets you create an unlimited amount of macros.