Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android Addictivetips.com Read & download over 100k manga from 20+ manga sources!
MANGA ROCK KEY FEATURES:
- Fully localized in 7 languages.
- Access to the world’s biggest manga library with 100k manga from 20+ popular manga sources. More manga sources are added overtime.
- Best manga reading experience with Horizontal / Vertical reading modes (auto-switch based on device orientation), 2 reading directions, Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock. Support immersive mode – in which all navigation toolbars are hidden to give extra reading spaces – inside manga viewer for Android 4.4.
- Find new manga to read with Discovery – which will recommend manga based on your reading preferences.
- Powerful search tool with genre filters to find any manga.
- Easily backup and restore Manga Rock data across multiple Android & iOS devices using your Facebook, Twitter, or email account.
- Support both Cover and List view in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded screens for better, more visual navigation.
- Fast manga downloader with multiple concurrent download and background download to save any manga for offline reading. You can save downloaded manga in SD card too.
- Auto-download new chapters of favorited manga and send out push-notifications to make sure that you never miss out any release.
- Handy Favorites & Recents lists to track your favorite manga’s releases, or to jump back to the last read pages.
- Dozen of settings in “Personalize” to fully customize Manga Rock just the way you want.
- On/Off: Reduce data usage when reading & downloading manga
- On/Off: Notification for new chapter of favorite manga
- On/Off: Auto-download new chapter for favorite manga
- On/Off: Smart Reading Mode
- On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- On/Off: Download manga with WiFi only
- On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with WiFi
- Sort Favorites list by alphabetical order or by latest update
- Choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded or Recents view.
- Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
Lose any downloaded manga from previous version? For Root User Try This :
- Backup prev version using Titanium Backup
- Goto folder android/data
- Search folder named com.notabasement.mangarock.android.lotus
- Rename it to com.notabasement.mangarock.android.lotuss
- Uninstall prev version
- Install this version
- Rename com.notabasement.mangarock.android.lotuss to original name com.notabasement.mangarock.android.lotus
- Open titanium backup, select restore all app & data
- Tick data only & select manga rock, then restore
- Hope this work for you 🙂