MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide. Connected to the largest network of land-based AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats, and seaports, and see what’s near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel’s track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports, and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels (“MY FLEET”), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 2,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors, lighthouses, and much more!
• Identify and track vessels sailing beyond the range of land-based AIS receiving stations, using satellite tracking, with ACCESS PLUS 24 (in-app purchase)
• Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool.
Just point your device’s camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you, and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• ADVANCED WEATHER MAPS
• ADVANCED DENSITY MAPS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you’re only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **