Media Library is a music player for travel and cars. Optimized to work with poor/unstable internet. It is possible to preload content;
– Torrent player for Android TV (fully optimized for Sony, Philips);
– Torrent downloader of any files;
– Wi-Fi remote control of another player of the same type, with remote playback.
The player has built-in multimedia content. To do this, you need to select the options site http://master255.org and download a playlist from the catalog Music.
The player completely replaces MxPlayer Pro, UTorrent Pro, Neutron, VLC, AirMusic, foobar2000, TTorrent, MediaGet, Ace Stream, AIMP.
All these and similar applications can be uninstalled and only this player can be used.
1. The player can play FullHD – 4K movies from the Torrent network. You can make playlists from multimedia torrent files;
2. Remote control of another player or multiple players. Works better and faster than Chromecast. Remote playback on another player like it, or make a playlist;
3. Supports playback via Secret Rabbit Code remixer (aka libsamplerate) with Spatial audio support and MQA decoder. Best sound on Android;
4. Supported playback sources:
– Memory cards;
– Other apps;
– Mega.NZ Cloud (50GB free);
– HTTP, HTTPS (IndexOf);
– FTP sites;
– Windows (Samba).
5. Caching of playback data. The cleaning system controls the size of all downloaded data, from all sources;
6. Maximum flexible and innovative playlist management m3u, m3u8. CUE support. Playback history;
7. Tag reading and display of album art in the playlist and main screen;
8. Playback modules: Built-in, ExoPlayer, VLCPlayer. Each contains its own set of technologies and supports a different set of codecs;
9. Supported playback codecs:
MPEG-1/2, DivX® (1/2/3/4/5/6), MPEG-4 ASP, XviD, 3ivX D4, H.261, H.263 / H.263i, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Cinepak, Theora, Dirac / VC-2, MJPEG (A/B), WMV 1/2, WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1, Sorenson 1/3, DV, On2 VP3/VP5/VP6/VP9, Indeo Video v3 (IV32), Real Video (1/2/3/4), AV1
FLAC, ALAC, DSD, MPEG Layer 1/2, MP3 – MPEG Layer 3, AAC – MPEG-4 part3, Vorbis, AC3 – A/52, E-AC-3, MLP / TrueHD>3, DTS, WMA 1/2, WMA 3, Speex, Musepack / MPC, ATRAC 3, Wavpack, Mod, TrueAudio, APE, Real Audio, Alaw/µlaw, AMR (3GPP), MIDI, LPCM, ADPCM, QCELP, DV Audio, QDM2/QDMC, MACE, Opus.
10. Supported file extensions:
avi, mpeg, flv, mpg, wmv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, amv, asf, divx, mov, mpe, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg3, mpeg4, nsv, ogm, ogv, vob, ts, tts, m2ts.
FLAC, mp3, aac, Ogg, m4a, wav, aac, amr, aif, ape, mka, opus, WMA, xa, XM, mid, ac3, asf;
11. Scrobbling in Last.FM (without additional modules);
12. Saving the playback position of tracks;
13. Customizable possibility of frame-by-frame rewinding;
14. Volume normalization in movies. Works only when the overall volume is greater than 15%;
15. Optional background playback mode;
16. Hardware equalizer (OpenSL ES), with automatic band detection;
17. Music visualization. Illumination music strobe light with camera flash;
18. Android TV support (optimized for Sony, Philips TVs);
19. Download any torrents. Innovative torrent management system;
20. Decentralized torrent data storage support for publishing playlists (https://habr.com/ru/post/546354/);
21. Creating torrents and converting them into playlists with the ability to publish in a torrent repository;
22. Optional subtitles;
23. And much more, but the description is limited to 4000 characters. So put it up and use it.
Habrahabr articles on technology from the app:
– Android MediaPlayer. Expanding capabilities with proxies (https://habr.com/ru/post/241858/) RU
– Progressive Streaming technology, or how to watch 4k video over the network without freaks (https://habr.com/ru/post/452766/) RU
– Decentralized Torrent storage with DHT (https://habr.com/ru/post/546612/) EN
– DoubleDomain and freedom (https://habr.com/ru/post/267329/) RU
Telegram – chat application: https://t.me/media_library