Overlay Digital clock, Launcher, Weather forecast and Memory clearing always on top of all apps + Rotator and monitoring main parameters of device.
– Control the important parameters of your device:
▫ Hours, seconds, current date, weather forecast,
▫ charge level and battery temperature, charging current and consumption,
▫ CPU load and temperature, free memory,
▫ Internet traffic speed,
▫ Wi-Fi connection speed and signal strength.
– Drag move the Clock widget to a convenient place on the screen of your device.
– Resize the widget with two fingers without opening the application settings.
– Customize size, colors, transparency, font, background, lights and shadows.
– Set the time interval for showing Clock widget on the screen (for example, show the widget 5 seconds, 1 time per minute).
– Use 35 built-in fonts, install more than 160 additional fonts, or add your own fonts.
– Change the time zone to GMT (regardless of the time zone selected in the system).
– Choose any location and hourly forecast to display the weather.
– The app will warn you about the discharge or overheating of the battery by changing the font color, vibrating or sound.
– Can keep the screen always on (regardless of settings in system settings).
– The Clock widget can be displayed automatically when start any full-screen or your selected application.
– And also, the clock can be automatically hidden when you change the orientation of the screen.
– Constant status bar notification to allow the right time to show and hide the Clock widget.
– The “Launcher” function is a multiple launch of the your selected apps at any time and on top of all apps and windows.
You can only use the “Launcher”, just turn off all the indicators.
– The built-in “Rotator” function will force all applications to rotate in landscape mode.
– Use the built-in “Clear memory” function if necessary.
A detailed description of all functions in the local application help.
This demo version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Later you can pay it via Google Play or in a convenient way and get the Pro version.
– Contacts: Can be requested only to verify license the Pro version purchased by the second method.
The app complies with the Google Play permission policy.