Petit BamBou is a multilingual meditation and mindfulness app with over 2,000 guided meditation sessions in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Dutch. 8 million people chose to meditate with Petit BamBou to discover its benefits.
🎧 Learn simple, practical techniques alongside certified and experienced instructors
Discover and practice meditation developed by dedicated and renowned experts. You will find guided meditations ranging from 3 to 20 minutes allowing everyone, beginner or experienced, to progress in their practice at their own pace.
📲 A wide range of free content, accessible to all with no requirement to subscribe.
By creating your account, you will have unlimited access to:
– 13 Discovery sessions included in the “Discovery” & “Discovery for kids” programs
– 3 “Meditations of the day”
– The Free Meditation tool, with customizable, non-guided sessions
– The 3 minute “Calming breath” Meditation
– The cardiac coherence tool
– A selection of exclusive music and sounds for relaxation
– Animated stories
🌙 More than 2000 themed meditation sessions focusing on:
– Letting go
– Smiling at anxiety
– Joy at Work
– Mindful time management
– Positive thinking
🏆 The best meditation app for kids according to a European university study from 2020
☝️ Meditating for 10 minutes a day cultivates your ability to:
– Ground yourself in the present by concentrating on your breathing
– Observe your thoughts and emotions without judgment
– Train your attention and improve your concentration
– Prepare for a good night sleep
– Develop gratitude and self-compassion
– Listen to your intuition and make mindful decisions
🧘 Premium content, to advance your practice:
If you enjoyed the free content, feel free to subscribe, so that you can:
– Access more than 2000 exclusive meditation sessions
– Discover a new “Meditation of the Day” every morning, available in 3 adjustable lengths
– Listen to all our sounds, music and relaxation produced just for you
– All of this, of course, is available on all your devices: phones, tablets, and computers.