Naked Browser Pro Apk does not and will never spy or monitor in any way. All permissions are used only for functionality that you want and NEVER for any other purpose. See below for more information about permissions.
WHAT’S NEW AND DIFFERENT IN PRO
See http://nakedbrowser.com/pro/ for help.
• optionally show images only over Wifi
• tab close method and more gesture options
• set link long press action to show context menu or open in new background/foreground tab. Open in background tab then swipe to switch to a new tab. See browser options text for instructions.
• make screenshots of web pages
• bookmarks import from text file makes it easy to transition from the free version
• keep screen on
• create home launcher “desktop” shortcuts: long press new tab “+” button
• NFC sending/receiving
• UI tweaks: optional tab & URL bar on bottom, expanded/scrollable bottom menu, bottom menu labels removed, app icon label now “Browser NBPro”, remembers open/close bookmark folder states
• too many new features to list and more to come!
CANNOT SEE THE BROWSER MENUS?
If your device has no menu button, you may be able to long-press the device app switch button or back button. This Pro version provides additional gesture options to make it easier to show the menus. By default, swipe up from the bottom corner, or down from the top edge. 5-finger tap screen to show menus, in case all gestures are disabled.
No permission will EVER be used by this software to spy or monitor in any way. These permissions will only be used if you enable the functionality in the browser.
• Internet: ONLY for your web page requests & retrievals. No monitoring or snooping, & ad-less too.
• File read/write: ONLY so you can save & upload files. No other reason.
• GPS: DISABLED BY DEFAULT. ONLY to allow websites to access your location. The option must be enabled, and even then each site interested in your location will ask your permission.
• View network & Wifi connections: ONLY to handle changes in network connectivity and allow optionally loading images only on Wifi.
• Keep device from sleeping: ONLY to prevent downloads from being cut off.
• Access download manager: ONLY to ensure access to your device’s download manager for downloading files.
• Near field communication (NFC): DISABLED BY DEFAULT. ONLY to send and receive web addresses to and from nearby devices (backs touching) via NFC. The option must be enabled to send, and even then you will be prompted for confirmation.
• Create shortcuts: ONLY for you to create home launcher shortcuts to sites.
ABOUT THE USER INTERFACE
User interface graphics are a low priority at this time.
Designed and made by an independent software developer named Tony in Redwood City, California, United States of America.
Thanks to you for the help and support.
Uses the list from http://publicsuffix.org/ under the MPL2 license http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/