NetX Network Tools PRO Discovers all devices connected to the network. Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain, UPnP Name, Manufacturer, and Model Name.
Download Also: Ping Tools – Network Utilities [Mod Ad-Free]
Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Secure Shell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shut down from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started an SSH server)
Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
Adds a new network or a new device manually to manage all functionality for a no-detected device.
- Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
- Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
- Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption
- Shows graphically the bandwidth and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks
- Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
- Network security- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive a notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
- Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
- Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
- Themes available.
- Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Chinese.
- Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to the target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
- IP calculator: this tool calculates the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, IP address range hosts number, etc…
- IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
- MAC address lookup allows getting the vendor from the MAC address.
- DNS lookup allows getting the IP address of the domain, mail server, etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
- Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
- Backup/Restore data on the local folder or with google drive.
- Speed test: this tool calculates the download speed and upload speed.
- Supported tethering mode
- IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan, and IP Calculator