Nine Email & Calendar Mod Apk As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company.
Nine – Email & Calendar is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
– Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user’s Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
– Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
– Rich-Text Editor
– Client Cert
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
– Conversation Mode
– Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony, Huawei & LG devices)
– Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts, Email list, Tasks list and Calendar Agenda)
– Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Tasks & Calendar Sync
– Modern Authentication for Office 365
** Available Android
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above
– Nine is not cloud based. It stores your accounts’ passwords only on the actual device. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your messages only on the device.
– Nine uses the Device Administrator permission.