OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax MOD APK An OBD2 car diagnostic scanner app that uses low-cost Bluetooth ELM327 adapters to connect to your car’s OBD2 bus.
1) Dashboard(“carputer”): View live OBD2 engine data on your Android phone – Connect to your vehicle ECU
2) OBD auto doctor app: Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs or OBD check engine fault codes) and clear Check Engine lights – View fault descriptions using the built-in databases(all fault codes and descriptions given from factory service stations and guaranteed 100%).
For testing our trouble codes database you can use this DTC: P0171, P0300, P0340, P0301, P0420, P0172, P0141, P0303, P0113, P0134.
3) Engine performance data – 0 to 60, 0-100 km/h
4) Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
5) KPL for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles.
6) Also that app can decode car dashboard icons and show descriptions on
each icon that can find.
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes,
Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus,
Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat,
Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru, and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far
East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/fewer features than others.
Become a beta-tester: https://goo.gl/TO5ZFp
Attention: we have an app version for Apple iOS devices that can connect to ELM327 WiFi adapter and read trouble codes(DTC) from car ECU, but we need to test connectivity with a few different cars. We need your help – become our Apple Beta tester!
To grant access to the beta version we need your e-mail – send any letter to [email protected] and get a reply with the invite URL!