Panographic Photo is the photographic art style of taking multiple pictures and arranging them so they fit together like a patchwork. Traditionally artists would spend many tedious hours piecing together multiple prints of a single subject (or scene) and then carefully arranging them into a Panographic. Lucky for you Panographic Photo makes it easy. Try it on a photo of yourself to create an abstract selfie, or use it on your favorite landscape for eye-catching scenery—and have fun in the process!
Panographic Photo comes with a library of one-touch presets to get you started, and a randomize button that auto generates a variety of panography by pushing it over and over to get something fabulous. Each composition can then be customized by moving, rotating, and scaling the photo tiles—the sky is the limit in what can be done!
Panographic Photo comes with just enough creative options to make your compositions unique:
– Tile Shift button to automatically move tiles in varying amounts
– Rotation Shift button to automatically rotate tiles in varying amounts
– Image Shift button to automatically rotate image inside photo tile in varying amounts
– The size Shift button automatically randomizes the tile to varying sizes
– Exposure for adjusting the amount of light in the photo tiles
– Edge for setting dark, light, or even color to the edges of the tiles for an artistic effect
– Curl to bend the corners of the tiles and cast adjustable shadows
– Colorize to add color to the photo in various amounts
– Background Style will place a color, paper, or original image beneath the composed panography
– The lighting Tab will change the light strength of the tile’s surface, and the tile’s strength, height, and softness
EVERY JIXIPIX PRODUCT FEATURES
Support for high-resolution images and output
Superior customer service