Perfect Cast is an IPTV playlist manager with TV guide (EPG) support. It allows you to watch IPTV on your phone, IPTV box, cast it to Chromecast, or use it as a remote control for Perfect Player IPTV (v1.4.4+).
Instructions to watch IPTV on your device: Configure M3U IPTV playlist URL and (optionally) EPG URL in the app settings. When selecting TV/playlist select configured playlist. When the playlist is downloaded you can watch IPTV on your device. You’ll also need to install the video player app (if it isn’t installed yet on your device).
Instructions to work with Perfect Player IPTV: In the Perfect Player IPTV app: go to Settings -> GUI -> Enable Perfect Cast. Also, make sure that your phone and TV box are on the same WiFi/home network. NOTE: Only Perfect Player for Android is currently supported.
* Perfect Cast was previously known as Perfect Remote.
– Watch IPTV on your device
– Remote control for media box with Perfect Player IPTV installed
– List of favorite channels with editing
– TV channel search in playlist
– TV program guide (EPG)
– IPTV archive/catchup support (requires configuration)
– Playlist groups support
– Playlist sorting modes
– Volume controls
– Supported IPTV playlist and EPG file formats: M3U, XMLTV