PicMarker is a gadget focused on allowing users to quickly add mosaics and annotations to screenshots, photos, and more. Unlike the cumbersome operation of traditional photo editing tools, PicMarker can be used right out of the box without Photoshop experience. There is no need for any complicated and troublesome setting items, just install and use everything, greatly simplifying the operation.
PicMarker offers different mosaic styles such as Traditional Pixel Mosaic, Gaussian Blur Style, Low Poly, Hex Mosaic, etc. Use different types of mosaics for different photos to make the mosaic effect less noticeable.
PicMarker includes a wealth of powerful pre-defined annotation features that allow you to annotate your photos to highlight or add important information to your images. For example, you can use the double arrow to insert distance information into your image or use the magnifying glass feature to magnify image details. If the predefined labels just aren’t enough, you can even add text and stickers! When you add annotations, the image will be cropped proportionally to the size required by the social software to display the tagged photo will be You can also share directly with other software. In addition, PicMarker also supports saving marked images to any folder on your device.
Those who want to use the functions of PicMarker immediately. Use PicMarker to share your images with other software and start editing your images quickly. Albums also allow you to quickly start editing functions. If you permit PicMarker to save files, you can view the last 10 images of your device on the home screen after opening PicMarker. Click the image to get started right away!
PicMarker is completely free. Save and share images without resolution limits! Full access to all features without paying.
- Two-finger drag to zoom in and out of the picture canvas
- Supports a variety of different ways to code: rectangular selection, circular selection, and finger-smearing methods that can control the thickness
- Support a variety of image coding styles: support traditional pixel mosaic, Gaussian blur style, low poly, hexagonal mosaic, and highlight features
- Support a variety of predefined annotation shapes: support rectangles, ellipses, lines, arrows, single arrows, double arrows, magnifying glasses, etc.
- All predefined annotations support adding additional strokes, shadows, etc., support selection for secondary editing, rotation, re-change its color size and position
- Support for drawing on pictures: use different colors to draw lines, or highlighters, to complete a variety of doodle operations
- Support adding text or stickers to screenshots, you can also control text alignment, display angle, text color, add text stroke or shadow, etc.
- Supports the use of color palettes to pick any color you want to paint
- Supports cropping images in multiple ratios to suit the requirements of different applications
- Share and save files will not be compressed, you can also select the storage directory to save
- Concise and easy to use without any lag