PrintBot is a Network printer driver for Android. Directly print your photos from your Android device over your WIFI network. No need to install anything on your PC!
Lets you print from all printing-enabled Android applications (e.g. browser, image gallery, office applications).
After the first install, you have to enable the zenofx.com PrintBot service. In the PrintBot GUI, use Menu -> Service settings. If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help).
PrintBot is now completely integrated with Android printing. For adding static (not automatically detected) printers please use “Static printers” from the PrintBot menu.
– Supports ~ 6.000 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
– Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR, and IPP protocol.
– Auto-detect Bonjour printers
– Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (after that, a watermark is added on each page). PDFs are restricted to 3 pages.
– Pro version allows unlimited printing.