ReadItToMe – Unique Handsfree
ReadItToMe reads out your incoming callers, sms messages and other app notifications, translating txt speak into normal language. In ANY language. It’s great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
It also support replying to incoming SMS, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Telegram messages and more with your voice, completely hands free. App notifications and voice reply features are available on the full paid version of the app, however all users will get a complete 2 week trial of both features to try
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your incoming messages into proper english so you can understand what’s being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this :
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn’t gonna go lol
“New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don’t know why I wasn’t going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn’t support your language I’d recommend trying IVONA TTS.
ReadItToMe can read any app notifications out loud, with privacy options to read either the entire contents of a notification or just the title.
ReadItToMe lets you reply to incoming messages from a number of apps, including SMS, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Telegram, Gmail, Line, Facebook Messenger and others, directly with your voice.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which notifications are read and when. You can choose to have only the title read, or the entire contents of the notification. You can choose which specific contacts are read out loud on a specific profile i.e. SMS from John can be set to only be read over headphones and not bluetooth.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone. You can also create a profile per bluetooth device.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a specific bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don’t need to manually turn it on and off.
Feature List :
– Read incoming sms
– Read incoming callers name
– Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Hangouts or Whatsapp*
– Voice reply for SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Gmail, Line and others*
– Read always
– Read only when a specific bluetooth device is connected
– Read only when headphones are connected
– Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
– You can define your own translations of specific words
– Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
– Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
– Fully customisable
Known issues and fixes
– It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
– Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option.
• Fixed trial expiring immediately for some users
• Fixed a number of crashes
• Minor bug fixes and tweaks
[appbox googleplay robj.readit.tomefree]