Rise – Sleep Better is designed to give you a better night’s sleep by creating a personalised bedtime routine using scientifically backed techniques shown to have a positive impact on sleep.
In Rise you’ll find 4 techniques to help with sleep, provided by experts: Mindfulness Meditation, Guided Imagery, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy.
Rise contains sleep tracking tools to enable you to understand how your sleep is affected by the techniques. It will learn your sleep patterns so that it can suggest the technique that works best for you.
Our aim is to help you develop a calming routine before you sleep. Afterwards, go to bed as normal and have a great night’s sleep. The next day, wake up refreshed and complete your sleep diary. In the evening we’ll suggest another guide for you.
Rise is developed by Peak labs, the team behind Peak, the #1 Brain Training app with over 50 million downloads.
* 4 sleep techniques. Research shows the techniques are associated with better sleep.
* Personalised recommendation based on your sleep data.
* Designed to help develop a calming, bedtime routine.
* Techniques include Mindfulness Meditation, Guided Imagery, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy.
* Each guide is delivered in a gentle, calm voice so you can relax and rest.
* 120 sleep relaxing guides
* Record progress in your sleep diary. Learn how these calming techniques affect your sleep.
* Discover new techniques to help you develop a calm mind before sleep.
Martin Alyward provided content for the Mindfulness Meditation technique. Martin has taught meditation internationally for over 20 years, he is co-director of the Mindfulness Training Institute and an advisory board member of the International Mindfulness Teachers Association.
Dr. Danielle Landau provided content for the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Danielle is an experienced clinical psychologist specialising in the treatment of stress, anxiety and sleep problems. She is a BABCP-accredited therapist and worked for the NHS.
Jane Bozier provided content for Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Guided Imagery. Jane is a Mental Health Nurse, holds an MSc. in Mindfulness Based Approaches and is passionate about mental wellbeing.
Rise is a relaxation and meditation tool. It is not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health, or to be a substitute for professional medical or mental care. Do not use this app while driving, operating heavy machinery, or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration.
Improving Rise – Sleep better
Pro features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
[appbox googleplay com.brainbow.rise.app]