Use the best SD Card Test Pro tool! Test the speed of internal or external storage! No ads! Easy to use even for beginners. Quick tests.
SD Card Test Pro Patched APK features:
- The speed of your external (removable) SD card should be measured.
- Check your internal storage’s speed.
- Check written data for damage or the presence of a fraudulent card.
- Several different combinations of reading/write tests were used.
- Benchmarks that are unique to you
- Identifying the type and class of storage
- ext4, exFAT, and FAT/FAT32 are among the file systems supported.
- As well, encourage the use of portable and adaptable storage.
The tests are not harmful, but they might take up a lot of room while being measured.
How to use it:
- First, select the storage type you want to test it. You can choose between internal or external storage.
If the app could not detect any SD card, then it will display a “Storage cannot be detected” message, but you are still able to browse it manually (if there is sd card in your device).
- After you selected the storage type, choose between the write and read test, but firstly always run a writing test.
- On the first tab (Dashboard), you can see the speed on the speedometer while on the Visualization tab, you can check the current and average speed on the graph.
After the test is completed, go to the Results page to see the information, such as processed data, storage path, runtime, and speed.
In addition, the software will identify the type of internal storage (such as eMMC or UFS version) as well as the SD card class (like Class 10, UHS-I U1, V10).
The program will do these calculations depending on speed, therefore it will require at least 4 GB of reading or write data and at least 10 seconds of run time or the results may be deceptive. Finally, using the one-button technique, you can quickly share the results.
For professional people:
In the Settings panel, you can adjust the size of the file(s) to read/write, you can change the number of the files (between 1-10).
Good to know:
If the SD card’s file system is FAT/FAT32, the maximum file size is 4 GB; instead of setting it higher, utilize additional files. If you wish to utilize larger files, format the SD card to exFAT (you can do this with a computer, but earlier phones don’t support it).
The program may be unable to access the SD card directly if it is formatted as adoptable storage. Either transfer the software to adoptable storage (change the install storage) or format the storage as portable storage.