Sensors toolbox is the absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your mobile device status. Get full information about all sensors supported by your tablet, smartphone, or wearable device. View in comfortable layout all data from your mobile device sensors in real-time make a sensors tests. Check data on the chart (graphic view) and text output available for each sensor and check a detailed description of each detector and parameters.
All multi-tools and sensors devices you need in one app: altimeter, metal detector, NFC reader, compass, thermometer, step counter, sports tracker, and much more.
This sensors toolbox app gives you access to data from:
– accelerometer readings (linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
– gyroscope (calibrated and uncalibrated)
– device 3D orientation
– proximity sensor
– step detector and counter, kinetics sensors
– significant motion
– rotation vector sensors
– other motion and position sensors
– light sensor (lux, lx)
– magnetometer, ambient magnetic field values strength (micro Tesla, µT)
– barometer, pressure sensor
– relative humidity sensor
– temperature sensor
– location, accuracy, altitude, maps, speed, and GPS NMEA data (latitude, longitude, provider, satellites)
– battery status, voltage, temperature, health, and technology
– sound level meter and microphone meter (decibel)
– heart rate sensor
– NFC sensor and reader
– device front and back camera resolution
– smartphone display size, resolution, and technology
– device, phone memory, RAM, and CPU parameters
– IMEI number
– multitouch info
and others sensors available on your mobile device.
With this sensors multitool app, you can check what kind of sensors contain your device and test all of this. It supports all the sensors on an android device and you can check a lot of data from sensors supported by your hardware.
If you have any problems with this app or ideas to develop, please send us a message to email@example.com
Have fun at work with this ultimate tool!