Quick Arc Launcher A sub-launcher allowing apps and shortcuts instantly launched by one swipe slide.
✓ Launcher is displayed in a fan shape fit for your thumb and good for one hand holders
✓ Settings like diameter of fan, width of fan, transparency of background can be adjusted in detail
✓ By using the page feed function, apps can be launched quickly even when many are registered
✓ Light and simple
It is recommended for people who handles smartphones by one hand such as business men who will switch through many apps and housewives which have one hand full very often.
● For those who use Android 6.0
Please allow this application from [Settings] – [Apps] – [Settings] button – [Draw over other apps].
(The wording of the menu may be different depending on the smartphone)
● For those who use smartphones made by Huawei
This application may be stopped by Huawei’s energy-saving function in some cases.
I can not identify the cause, please try the settings below.
· Please approve all in [Settings] – [Applications] – [Quick Arc Launcher 2] – [Notification]. (Please also permit on lock screen)
· Turn OFF applications with high power consumption in [Settings] – [Applications] – [Quick Arc Launcher 2] – [Batteries].
· Please allow this application with [Ignore Battery Optimization] (Settings).
When giving permissions of other applications, an overlay warning is issued and you can not give permission
You need to temporarily turn off this application before giving permission for other applications.
(This is an Android OS specification to prevent a malicious overlay application from automatically granting permission)
How to hide “Quick Arc Launcher” from “Notification” and “Status bar”?
Open Android OS “Setting”. Select “Quick Arc Launcher” and find app’s information. Set the Notification turned off.
The settings are not reflected and the display of the fan becomes unstable
Reinstall the application. Or, please reset in safe mode.