Use SMS-Call Scheduler Pro and never forget to make an important call or send important SMS. No more reminders are needed, never miss birthdays, anniversaries, holiday greetings, important meetings, and occasions. Simply set a date and time and leave the rest on your phone.
The SMS would be sent automatically without any user intervention. For call, at a set time, the reminder would pop up allowing you to call now, snooze, re-schedule, or dismiss. Call snooze time is 5min, 10min, 15min, 30min, 45min, or 1hr.
If the ‘Show Missed Call’ Setting is turned on, missed call notification pops up to return the call immediately, after a while (snooze), schedule for later, or dismiss.
Forget forgetting …!!! Try our SMS-Call Scheduler Pro Today!!!
The @Appszoom team found SMS-Call Scheduler Pro amazing! They just gave it a 7.8. Check it out: http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/smscall-scheduler-pro-oyvae.html …
1) New … Upload. CSV – User can schedule bulk SMS with just one click using download template and upload .csv
2) New … Delay between SMS – Settings; User can introduce delay when trying to send many SMS
3) New … Monthly repetition; ability to add multiple dates of the month in same scheduled SMS
4) Multi SIM support; While scheduling new SMS, select ‘Manual SMS’. At the scheduled time, Messaging app is opened with populated details allowing users to select SIM as well as add any attachments. In this case, the user has to send SMS himself
5) Send Now; if the user decides to send any already scheduled SMS immediately instead of waiting for the scheduled time to reach, simply press the ‘send’ icon seen on the row showing scheduled SMS details
6) Auto call; call automatically, no need to press ‘Call Now’ on call reminder. Enable using Settings
7) Nice, simple, and easy to use interface with search, select all, easy deletion of SMS/call/template/group just by swiping left to right or right to left with undo capabilities
Automatic sending of birthday messages if phone contacts have Mobile numbers and Birthday Events. By default, this feature is enabled. You can turn it off through Settings. You can also modify the time to send birthday SMS. You can personalize birthday message by including contact name
9) Automatic setting of birthday call reminders if phone contacts have Mobile numbers and Birthday Events. Call time decides the time of call on birthday. By default, this feature is enabled. You can turn it off through Settings
10) Choose message text from pre-installed templates. Add, edit or delete templates including pre-installed. The message text entered while scheduling can be saved as a new template to be used for future use. Provides character count for message text
11) Enter message using speech recognition
12) Add, edit or delete your groups that remain private to SMS-Call Scheduler
13) Recipients entered directly as numbers or from phone contacts. Recipients can be selected from phone contacts, phone favorites, phone groups, private groups, or recently used. No constraints on the number of recipients
14) Schedule SMS/call once or with a repetition of minutely, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. Set repeat frequency and also specify date and time to end repetition
15) SMS/Call classified as Scheduled, History or Draft.
16) Import/Export scheduled SMS/call
17) Settings -> Sync Contacts; allows you to sync your phone contacts with SMS-Call Scheduler
18) If the phone is turned off, due scheduled SMS/calls are done as soon as the phone is turned on next time.
Fix for user reported crash
[appbox googleplay com.ulka.sms_scheduler]