Splashtop Wired XDisplay turns an Android into an extra display for your computer, enhancing productivity.
HANDY USE CASES
* Use your Android screen to host your favorite gadgets, like IM, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Use your Android screen as a rendering screen for Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.
* Use your Android screen for side-by-side display of your Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Use your Android screen to read documents in portrait mode
* Use your Android screen to use your Windows software via direct touch
* And much more fancy usage possibilities for you to explore…
* High Performance
* Support for Windows 7 default Aero desktop theme featuring translucent windows
* Auto orientation when Android is turned (works in both landscape and portrait modes)
* Ability to choose the position of your extended display relative to the computer
* Secure wired connection
1. Download Splashtop Wired XDisplay (this app)
2. Download and run the FREE Splashtop Wired XDisplay Agent on your PC at http://www.splashtop.com/wiredxdisplay
3. Enable USB debugging option on your Android device
4. Connect your Android to PC using a USB cable
* Windows 7, 8, 10, and later