You should be using a Custom Nougat ROM 7.1.X or Rooted Oreo 8.0.0 that has full support for OMS for this theme to work. THIS WILL NOT WORK ON A BRAND STOCK ROM!!! You must also be fully rooted or have a ROM with rootless commits and have the Substratum App.
Please Choose Options carefully between Nougat and Oreo Switch
– Settings Choose Default option if you using Android O 8.0.0, Choose any for N
– System UI Choose Oreo System Ui option from drop down
– Do not select Qs Tiles and Status bar Overlays for Android O 8.0.0.
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum App.
3. When Substratum is opened give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
4. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
5. Inside theme check the switch; Select to toggle all overlays’. Alternatively you can click on the overlays that you would like to install (keep in mind that some apps, mainly Android system, have different variants that you can choose).
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) down the bottom and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new D.S.I.R.E UI .
Most items in the list below should be themed on devices ranging from xhdpi – xxxhdpi however some items may not be, depending on the ROM you are using. Please take a screenshot of any items that aren’t themed and either send me an email or leave a message to me on Hangouts. All links available down below
WHAT IS CURRENTLY THEMED:
– Android System
– DU Updater
– Document UI
– Facebook Messenger
– Google Authenticator
– Google Calculator
– Google Clock
– Google Contacts
– Google Messaging
– Google Phone
– Google Plus
– Navbar Gradient Color
– Navbar White
– Omni Switch Settings
– Pixel Launcher O
– QS Tile Icons
– Settings Icons
– Statusbar Icons
– Substratum app
– System UI
…more apps will be updated SOON™
Please note some of the ROMs have special icons for their advance settings if you find any missing icons please post it on Google+ page bugs section or report the bugs on Telegram Group (link below) or send me an email with ROM name with screenshot and if possible, link me the ROM source and themed apps are in beta stage work in progress with icons and ui will be updated regularly, Battery icon in QS tiles remains white if you choose accent color it cant change color as the ROMs dont support for it. This theme only supports 7.1.1 OMS Ready Custom ROMs.
Theme tested on OnePlus 3t at 450 DPI
Gboard Backgrounds https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0AUeMkQbvwTS0RXYVA1S21nN0k
– Fixes for SystemUI aosp pie
– More improvements and bug fixes