Sweat Fitness App For Women MOD APK and our brand new program Low Impact with Kayla Itsines is the perfect place to start your fitness journey. Build a strong foundation for your fitness with routines you can do anywhere, at any time! With her new 10-week program, Pilates with Sara, Sweat welcomes Pilates instructor Sara Colquhoun. Cass Olholm, Britany Williams, Ania Tippkemper, and Phyllicia Bonanno will also be there for high-intensity strength, barre, and yoga. New members get a free trial! Work out at home with the world’s largest female fitness group! SWEAT, the personal training app with Kayla Itsines and professional female personal trainers, can help you get the fitness inspiration you need.
Sweat offers a variety of programs led by world-class personal trainers, such as:
Kayla’s High Intensity with Kayla (previously BBG) is an at-home fitness program that combines plyometric training as well as lower-intensity, low-impact workouts. PWR Zero Equipment is a no-equipment strength program with 30-minute workouts and express workouts. Chontel Duncan’s BUILD power building program is ideal for women wanting to improve their lifting performance. Sjana Earp’s Post-Pregnancy program uses resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums. Stephanie Sanzo’s LIFTing at Home program is perfect for women who want to weight train at home.
Fitness Tracker – Workout & Fitness Planning:
• Planner that makes it easy to schedule your weekly workouts
• Workout with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cool down, rehabilitation, and cardio
• Targeted workouts, new fitness challenges, and audio cues now included.
• Yoga, stretches, and at-home exercises
Hundreds of Recipes & Nutrition Education:
• Menus and recipes to suit multiple preferences
• Recipes for standard, vegetarian, pescatarian, Lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian, and vegan preferences
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
• Track weekly progress
• Share photos from your workouts with friends and the Sweat community to stay motivated
• Participate in global women’s fitness challenges
Education & Motivation:
• Over 300 pages of educational content covering fitness, nutrition, and wellbeing