Tap VPN to unlock access to sites and applications in one touch. Fast and free VPN service Tap2free in one click unlocks access to any site and application. Secure and anonymous connection, to open WIFI networks, provides OpenVPN connection with OpenSSL key 1024 bit.
Why use a VPN?
1. To view blocked sites by your ISP.
2. To run applications whose connection is blocked.
3. For anonymous access to sites and applications.
4. For secure connection to open WIFI networks.
Features VPN Tap2free.
# Free, unlimited, and universal
+ Completely free VPN service, forever.
+ VPN without registration.
+ Unlimited traffic.
+ Works with all types of connections: WI-FI, 4G, LTE, 3G, and EDGE.
# Unblock restricted content
+ Bypass provider locks.
+ Bypass regional restrictions, schools, offices, etc. firewalls.
+ Opens access to the blocked sites of Facebook, Instagram, Kakao Talk, Kik, Line, Messenger, OK, Omegle, Reddit, Skype, Snapchat, Telegram, Torrent, Viber, VK, Wechat, WhatsApp, Youtube, and many others.
+ Unblock VoIP networks and video calls.
+ Bypass school firewall.
+ Unblock Torrent.
# Protects your privacy
+ Provides anonymous access to sites and applications.
+ Suitable for torrent downloads.
+ Changes IP address.
+ Does not keep a log, and does not collect information about you.
# Simple operation and convenience
+ Convenient to use, just one click connection.
+ Closest server search, for maximum speed.
+ Constantly growing server base around the world.
PRO Series VPN Servers.
These servers feature higher stability and a minimum client number – currently, the number of clients on a server stays below 3. We conduct server monitoring. In case the number of clients exceeds 10, we launch a new server. In case you need a server in a particular country, please inform us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to fulfill your request.
List of PRO Series VPN Servers.
– France – Server operates via a standard port 1194;
– Germany – The server operates via the 1182 port, this is a non-standard port;
– Luxembourg – Server operates via a standard port 1194;
– South Korea, Seoul – Since there are some restrictions in place in South Korea, some websites may be unavailable when using this server.
– The US, Santa Carla (443) – Server operates via 443 port while masking as HTTPS. If a standard OpenVPN port 1194 is blocked by your Internet service provider, then you are advised to try a server with a 443 port.
Since there is no Internet censorship in Germany, France, Luxembourg, and the US, you’ll get access to the majority of websites after connecting to VPN servers located there.
Free VPN Servers.
– France (France 443) – The server operates via 443 port while masking as HTTPS. If a standard OpenVPN port is blocked by your Internet service provider, then you are advised to try a server with a 443 port.
– Finland, Helsinki – The server operates via the 1187 port, this is a non-standard port.
– The Netherlands, Dronten – Server operates via a standard port 1194.
– Russia, Moscow – Since it’s a Russia-based server, all the restrictions imposed by Roskomnadzor are in force. This means that after connecting to this server, you will be unable to get access to websites blocked by Roskomnadzor. The server operates via a standard port 1194.
Since there is no Internet censorship in Finland, France, and the Netherlands, you’ll get access to the majority of websites after connecting to VPN servers located there&
In case something doesn’t operate as expected, hold off on giving us a 1-star grade. Try to select some other server. If it doesn’t work, contact us and we will try to help you.