Theme Hub for KLWP APK Supported different aspect ratios. There are 4 themes. Please read the Theme’s Description folder that is placed inside each theme. Themes are designed with smooth animation and they are functional.
Each theme includes main pages:
1. Settings page: let you select colors and switch-mode (dark and light) easily and directly.
2. Calendar page: displays a full calendar with detailed information about your events. You can navigate between dates. (Special thanks to Brandon Craft for the codes of the Calendar.)
3. Music Player with smoothly animated music visualization.
4. News page: includes 5 sources of News.
(Please note that: some widgets in the video are now updated with better design)
*** Klwp Pro and Nova Prime are required. ***
+ Please set the Transition Effect of Nova Launcher to None. This will make the theme run smoother.
****If you are using Huawei phones, you may face the ” wallpaper is not scrolling” issue. To fix this, please follow the steps below:
Please ensure that you have “background scrolling” enabled in your Launcher settings, for example, in Nova, you can find this in “Settings -> Desktop -> Wallpaper Scrolling”. Then ensure that the image you set as the background is larger than your screen (if you cropped it to screen size it won’t scroll because there is nothing to scroll). Finally, ensure that the number of screens in your launcher has the same count as the ones on the preset you are using. On some Huawei phones you need to go back to EMUI launcher (if it’s not your Launcher already), select a picture as a background, and select the scrolling option on the bottom right, then go back to your Launcher of choice and KLWP. ****
Please take a look at the folder below to get more tutorial materials about how to config Nova Settings, Force Wallpaper scrolling…
1. This is not a standalone app. You need Nova Launcher Prime, KLWP pro to run it.
2. In Nova Settings, you need to do:
A. Homescreen -> Dock -> Disable it
B. Homescreen -> Page Indicator -> None
C. Homescreen -> Advanced -> Show Shadow, off
D. App Drawer -> Swipe Indicator -> off
E. Look and Feel -> Show Notification Bar -> off
E. Look and Feel -> Hide Navigation Bar -> checked