Tools for Google Maps to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps. The maps from Google Maps are shown in full-screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles, and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import/export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gestures from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map modes: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enable compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter/leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior