This Photo Translator app will help you translate photos, words, and phrases from any language. This smart and reliable language translator is one of the most popular apps in its category.
This free translation app understands dozens of languages from all over the world: from Swedish to Hawaiian, and from Persian to Indonesian. To choose the one that you need, you should push the button with three horizontal lines in the left top corner of the screen and select a language from an extensive menu. If you don’t indicate the language, the app will identify it automatically.
On the main screen of the language translator, you’ll see the following buttons:
1. Translate (get a translation of your text)
2. Conversation (speak and translate)
3. Camera translation (take document pictures and convert)
4. Phrasebook (learn useful expressions)
5. Translation history (view all your history)
You might want to translate photos the following types of texts:
2. Road signs
7. Conversations with messengers
9. And so on
Upload to this picture translator an image from your gallery, Google Drive, Downloads folder, or other sources. Also, you can take a new pictures with your phone’s camera. The translation will be quick and precise, no matter how difficult the text might be.
When you need to quickly translate languages and the most common everyday words and phrases, the Phrase Book will come in handy. It contains such topics as Numbers, Colors, Days of the Week, Money, Shop, Transport, and so on.
To translate a voice, you should follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Conversation section of the app
2. Use two dropdown menus at the top of the screen to select the languages that you would like to use
3. Push the mic button in the lower part of the screen and just speak and translate
The Live Translator should work perfectly even if you have an accent or make grammar mistakes. No matter where in the world you are, you’ll be able to understand speech on any topic: casual dialogs, instructions, weather forecasts, songs, and so on.
This Photo Translator will occupy very little space in your phone’s memory and consume minimum traffic.